Thank you 52lettersinthealphabet for nominating me for the Liebster Award 😀
Credit to 52lettersinthealphabet for the Liebster Award Image!
I’m going to use the rules posted by 52lettersinthealphabet. They are as follows:
1. Link to and thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominator gives you
3. Tag 11 other bloggers who have 200 or less followers.
4. Ask the 11 bloggers you nominated 11 questions and let them know you nominated them!
1. Can you read in loud places or only when it is quiet?
I can read in loud places. I tend to turn out the world which is not a good thing when someone tries to get your attention lol I end up ignoring them as I’m too engrossed in my book.
2. Do you prefer to read stand alone books or series?
Oh this is a hard question. I’d say stand alone as I want to know what happens in the end straight away rather than waiting for the next book.
3. Who is your favorite author and why?
J.D.Robb because the In Death series is so well written
4. Do you organize your bookshelves in any particular way?
No. I just try to fit all my books on my bookshelf
5. What fictional character would you date?
6. What is book that has made you angry (for any reason)?
I can’t remember the name of the book but I recently read a YA where the hero cheats and it’s totally glossed over, he’s not sorry about it and still he’s forgiven.
7. What genre do you never read?
8. What is the best book you’ve read this year?
The Unwanted Wife
9. Do you prefer paperbacks, hardcovers, or e-books?
Umm, ebooks. Because you physically do not have to hold the book I can eat and read at the same time lol
10. What is one book you wish everyone would read?
There are so many! I guess I chose Sweet lullaby by Lorraine Heath
11. What book has influenced your life the most?
Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman
I’d like to point out that not everyone’s blog has the number of people who follow them so if i tag you and you are above this number of followers, then I’m sorry 😀
Also if you’ve already done then and I tagged you again you do not have to do it again 🙂
1. Kirsten – Reading My Reality
5. Kiera – The Book Cwtch
6. Anna – Cool Girls Read Too
7. Jennifer – BookJunkiez
8. Lillie – Bookraptured
9. Ashley – For the Love of the Page
10. Andreea – toallthebooksivelovedbefore
My questions for you are:
1. What book do you wish you never read?
2. Do you read one book or multiple books at a time?
3. Your favourite underrated book?
4. If you were trapped on a desert island and could only take 2 books with you what would they be and why?
5. Do you buy books based on beautiful covers?
6. What do you think about E-readers and Ebooks?
7. Is there a book/books you have multiple copies of?
8. Favourite place to read?
9. Do you use bookmarks or fold over the pages?
10. Do you write in or highlight quotes/sections in book, or do you use post sticks or nothing at all?
11. What inspired you to blog? And why?
I’m interested to see everyone’s answers!