I was tagged by Sara. if you’re not following or have not checked her blog out then your are missing out! I was tagged quite sometime agao so I apologise it’s taken me so long to get round to this! Hope you all enjoy it though!
1. How do you keep track of your TBR list?
The short answer is I do not mange this well. I have an ever growing pile by my bed and at the bottom of my bookshelf that I stare at every day and think omg I have to read these before I buy more books. It does not usually work that way which is why I have so many books on my TBR list. I do try to keep the names of all my unread book in a TBR Jar but I am a mood reader so I usually pick up a book depending on what mood I am in.
2. Is your TBR list mostly print or ebooks?
Ebooks. From above you can see I have many print books on my TBR but I have about 150 ebooks also on my TBR! Yikes I know and I will get round to reading them all soon.
3. How do you determine which book from your TBR list to read next?
My Mood or Social Media. For my mood it just depends on what mood I am in and if there’s a book on my TBR to match it. Otherwise if I have heard loads and loads on a book from other people that has been sitting on my TBR for ages then I decide to pick it up. I decided to read Fangirl a while ago since I had hear so much about it and it had been on my TBR for a couple of months
4. What’s been on your TBR list the longest?
There are actually a number of books that have been there for over two/three years but the old ones would be the Chronicles of Naria Series. I brought this about 4 years ago and still have not read them…
5. Pick a book you recently added to your TBR list.
I heard so many good things about this and it’s kind of another fairy tale retelling which I am really interesting in reading after finishing Cinder.
6. Pick a book that’s on your TBR list strictly because of its beautiful cover.
I cheated as I have two books. Sister Red and Half Bad.
7. Pick a book on your TBR list that you’re apprehensive about reading.
The Fault in Our Stars, not because I think it will be too sad but because I did not like Looking For Alaska and so am thinking this book may disappoint me too.
8. Pick an unpublished book on your TBR list that you’re excited for.
Highland Ever After – Maya Banks
9. Pick a book on your TBR list that basically everyone has read but you.
I’m sure not everyone has read this but so many people I have on Instagram has and I have not. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
10. Pick a book on your TBR list that everyone recommends to you.
Elanor & Park has been recommended to me so many times!
11. Pick a book on your TBR list that you’re dying to read.
The Jewel by Amy Ewing
12. How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
As of today, the grand total is… 20 Books! I should use Goodreads more because I keep paper lists and lists on my computer/phone rather than Goodreads.
Tag some people!
If you like this tag then I tag you!
What books are on your TBR list? Have you read any of the books I mentioned? If so, what did you think of them?